Want to join our team? This page will show our most up to date job postings if any opportunities are available.
We’re looking for an experienced Journeyman Plumber to join our team.
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Must have very strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to work as a team or by yourself
- Must be dependable and hard working
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience in new construction, renovations and service
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain residential and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Red Seal
- Clean drivers abstract
- Clean criminal record
- Job is physically demanding, must be physically capable.
- Successful candidates may be required to have medical
Salary based on experience
Use of company vehicle during work hours
Job Type: Full-time 35+ hrs/wk (Flexible)
Experience: Plumbing: 5+ years (Preferred)
Location: HRM with travel throughout Nova Scotia
How to apply: Resumes may be sent to email@example.com
About AIM Pumps & Filtration: Founded 20 years ago, AIM Pumps is the continuation of a 50-year family tradition in the well pumping industry. With over 30 years of hands-on experience, we respect the latest in innovations and technology while staying true to the traditional values of honesty, hard work and reasonable prices. As a family-oriented business, AIM Pumps wants your family to have a safe, reliable water source. Learn more about AIM Pumps and our team at https://aimpumpsandfiltration.ca/